Friday, May 21, 2010

In honour of PO Day

I am sorry I did not find out until today about Piss Everybody Off Day, so I am a bit late to the party. Also I have no clever picture of Mohammed to offer.

Instead I will tell you, truthfully, that I have a five foot long plush python named Jesus.



This is in honour of that Englishwoman teaching school in Libya Sudan who asked her kids what to call their mascot stuffed bear. Of course, they had little choice but to call it Mohammed, upon which the poor woman was jailed for sacrilege. Since I had just acquired my plush python, I decided to call it Jesus in her honour. (Being a Texan python named Jesus, of course it is pronounced Hey-ZOOSS.)

Did I miss anybody? Vegans? Ruby programmers? OK, here goes.

Little Girl: I'd like to buy a bunny rabbit, please, mister.
Rabbit Breeder: That's wonderful! Do you know what color bunny you'd like?
Little Girl: Oh, it doesn't matter. I don't think my pet python will care.

(As long as she names the bunny Ruby, I don't mind.)

1 comment:

Vinny Burgoo said...

Sudan, not Libya. There's a difference.